Our Little Boy is HERE!!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back from the doctors...

Well, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!
I am now almost 2cm's dialated - and 30% effaced.. which isn't much, but it's progress.
This pregnancy I have gained 34 pounds... she wanted me to gain between 25-35 - so i really stretched it to my limit! LOL..

She did say that she will NOT be delivering my baby - which is a good thing (she is now gone until Oct 8th).. and that the latest day she wants me to go is the 7th. .. which is next Tuesday (and Nanny O'Brien (Martha's) birthday)!!!

So this baby will be here by Thanksgiving... AND she is giving me lots of time to go on my own.. which is great news!!

Today is Ben's birthday - so we are headed over for cake and ice cream!! :)
She is sending out the paperwork for the induction clinic.
I will update when I hear from the induction clinic (or if I go on my own before that)

No comments: