Our Little Boy is HERE!!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's a BOY!!!

Matthew Lorne O'Brien was born on October 2nd, 2008 at 4:33am.
The birth didn't go as I had planned. I had an infection in my amniotic fluid, and so my fever spiked, and so did Matthew's heartrate. We had to make the decision to have a c-section - which wasn't what we planned, but all that matters is that he is here, happy and healthy.

BJ and I are just loving every moment of being parents. He is such an easy baby so far... his sleeping patterns are really not that bad for a newborn - and he just loves to be snuggled and held - and we do lots and lots of snuggling.

Here are a few pictures....

Getting ready for the C-Section...



Here's HERE!!! Matthew Lorne O'Brien
Born 4:33am
8 pounds, 11 ounces
PERFECT, HEALTHY, and SCREAMING! :)


Our precious baby boy.....

Such a proud Mommy...



I think Daddy is in love....


Matthew finally meets Gramps... Poor Gramps waited ALL night to meet him...

Matthew is already being spoiled by Nanny Penny's singing.... and he loves it!



Matthew all ready to go home....On his way home!!!


When I was just one week old, Nanny and Poppy O'Brien came to visit me...

No comments: